I normally double (or triple) this recipe because everyone loves these! Another plus – they’re super easy to make! Feel free to try other preserves, too. I’ve used blackberry and strawberry before, but raspberry remains my favorite.
yields 3 dozen
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup butter
1 egg, well beaten
1 tablespoon milk
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
Raspberry preserves, preferably with seeds!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, flour, milk, and vanilla to the butter and sugar mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Line mini-muffin cups with cupcake liners. You can choose not to use the liners, but they are a lot easier to remove this way!
- Add about a tablespoon of batter to each mini-muffin cup. Make a cavity with your finger and fill with raspberry jam (a 1/2 or 1/4 tsp works well).
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Pingback: Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies «