This cookie was originally made by Erika Davis from Top Chef Just Desserts. They looked so good and Sylvia Weinstock, a renowned cake decorator, asked for the recipe! After that, I knew that these had to be good.
Chunky Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookie
adapted from bravotv.com
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 pound butter
2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 345°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, sugars, and eggs together on high speed with an electric mixer. Mix in vanilla, salt and baking soda.
- Scrape the sides and add the baking powder and flour.
- Mix until just incorporated and add the walnuts and chocolate chips in.
- Scoop balls of cookie dough with a medium cookie scoop and place onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes, or until bottoms are lightly browned. Let cool slightly on baking sheet before transferring to a cookie rack.